Small quantity, great benefit
GladiatorPLUS is not a miracle cure – and yet we often wonder about its widespread feeding-possibilities and experiences of which customers report to us.
The research on which it is based is so complex, yet the active principle is so easy. The general condition of an organism is of central significance. It protects the body against external influences and therefore creates the actual condition for long-term-vitality, balance and the ability to perform. The physiologically effective ingredients of GladiatorPLUS obtain essential body functions and metabolic processes and support the organism in everyday life.
If regularly taken, the ingredients of GladiatorPLUS can become a feed-related “Power-Source” for your animal.
Which animals particular benefit from GladiatorPLUS?
- Preservation of health: in combination with a balanced diet and sufficient exercise the ingredients of GladiatorPLUS can be a valuable contribution to maintain the quality of life and the vitality of your animal.
- Strengthening: feeding water-soluble ingredients are recommended especially for old animals, for convalescence, during pregnancy and lactation to strengthen the general condition.
- Willingness to perform: valuable ingredients guide your animal reliable through performance- and stress-situations, because they can support the psyche and the body of your animal.
- Feed-conversion: Propolis and calcium may have a positive influence on the digestion and can help to improve the feed conversion. Therefore you especially can support animals with digestive problems like dysbiosis and the ensuing problems such as fecal water, diarrhea, colic and immune deficiency.
- Feed-addition: propolis and silicic acid can supply feed-components, which have been proved valuable to combat skin- and coat-problems.
- Maintenance of digestion and detoxification: propolis and calcium can preserve a healthy intestinal flora and therefore can have a positive influence on the defence-system of the body. Additional milk-thistle and choline maintain the detoxicating organs like liver, kidneys and skin and therefore can prevent against secondary diseases.
Prevention and preservation of health is always better than aftercare. Therefore take care of the immune-system, the detoxification and the psychological balance of your animal.